The Gardening and Preserving Journal
Available exclusively on www.Homesteadmade.com! The Gardening and Preserving Journal was designed with the busy, but wants-to-be-organized person in mind! This wonderful spiral bound journal with a glossy laminated cover is the perfect way to keep track of your gardening plans, seeds, food inventory, recipes, and harvest.
Some of the features of the journal include:
pages to keep track of what you have left and possibly preserved too much of. harvest
- Recipe pages, to keep track of all of the delicious things you want to make and preserve.
- Gardening info and layout pages, to draw out your garden plan, decide what you will use
onyour garden, and to keep track of anything new you are trying.
- Seed information pages, to note where you get seeds from, what kind they are, how much they cost, if they did well, and more.
- Plenty of space for notes, so you can store seed packets, doodle, or make other notes of things to remember for later.
- After harvest inventory pages, to keep track of what you can, dry, freeze, and put in cold storage.
- Spiral binding on an 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch book so that it will lay flat or can be folded while note taking.
- Heavy duty pages, easy for writing on.
- Undated, stock up for years to come!
- Plus so much more!
Not only is the journal great to use for your own personal documentation, it also makes a wonderful gift for a friend that loves to garden, can, or is trying to live the modern homesteading life. If you only buy one book this holiday season, this is the one to get!
Watch Merissa show the Journal here:
It is just what I needed, but didn’t know it.
I love it! I think it's a wonderful planner for the gardener and planner.
I really like it.
I really like this little book. It helps a lot in keeping planting, harvesting, and storing all in one place. I got one for my sister as well!
Great way to journal all my gardening and canning info. I bought 4 more after loving my first one so much and finding it so useful. Thanks Melissa!!