Frugal Gluten Free Ebook (Instant Download)
The Frugal Gluten Free Ebook, is a collection of 25 of our favorite gluten-free baking recipes.
This is NOT another cookbook that will show you how to make a roast and call it a gluten-free meal. (You already know how to do that!)
This ebook includes:
- 10 Breakfast Recipes (such as pancakes, muffins, and crepes)
- 11 Dessert and Snack Recipes (such as cookies, cakes, and bars)
- 3 Gluten Free Staples
- 1 Non-Food Recipe
Since I believe that all special diets should be as easy and accessible as possible, here are some other things that you should note about the Frugal Gluten Free ebook.
- All of the recipes are not only gluten-free but are dairy, egg, soy, and nut free, or contain easy substitutions.
- All of the recipes are what I consider to be frugal. They contain no fancy or expensive ingredients beyond your basic gluten-free flour blend. There are no gums, no additives, etc.
- All of the recipes are for baked goods.
- There is a section in the book filled with tips to make your gluten-free baking successful.
Note: The recipes in Frugal Gluten Free do match the style of our Recipe Binder if you plan on printing them out and using them with your beautiful binders!
This ebook is a total of 29 pages and comes in a pdf file format. Because of the nature of this product, it is not eligible for return.
I tried several recipes using my old GF flour mix that I grind myself from sprouted grains & was encouraged by how tasty they were. Not so with the recipe for gluten free flour mix, although I used white rice flour instead of brown rice flour as I had purchased that for the play dough (which turned out great). My buns turned out dense & flavourless. I still plan to try a few more recipes with the flour, but will use brown rice flour in the mix this time.
I did have some challenges downloading the book due to operator errors (me) but was finally successful.
I found the amount of sugar / sweetener in the recipes too much for my taste, so will be cutting back. I prefer using small amount of honey or maple syrup anyway. Both are available to me locally & organic.
Can’t wait to make these recipes! Thank you!
Had bought a long time ago.... and lost my printed out copy. Bought again for the best gf all purpose flour recipe! The only gf flour recipe that I have ever found that bakes most like regular flour. And I've tried many of my own mixes, store mixes, and tons from recipe books.
I have enjoyed having a cookbook that helps me cook meals that won't make me sick, since I am Gluten intolerant.
I love Merissa's story and her time and dedication to helping others through her blog LittleHouseLiving.
I made the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and they are fantastic! Can’t wait to try more recipes!