Frugal Gluten Free Ebook (Instant Download)
The Frugal Gluten Free Ebook, is a collection of 25 of our favorite gluten-free baking recipes.
This is NOT another cookbook that will show you how to make a roast and call it a gluten-free meal. (You already know how to do that!)
This ebook includes:
- 10 Breakfast Recipes (such as pancakes, muffins, and crepes)
- 11 Dessert and Snack Recipes (such as cookies, cakes, and bars)
- 3 Gluten Free Staples
- 1 Non-Food Recipe
Since I believe that all special diets should be as easy and accessible as possible, here are some other things that you should note about the Frugal Gluten Free ebook.
- All of the recipes are not only gluten-free but are dairy, egg, soy, and nut free, or contain easy substitutions.
- All of the recipes are what I consider to be frugal. They contain no fancy or expensive ingredients beyond your basic gluten-free flour blend. There are no gums, no additives, etc.
- All of the recipes are for baked goods.
- There is a section in the book filled with tips to make your gluten-free baking successful.
Note: The recipes in Frugal Gluten Free do match the style of our Recipe Binder if you plan on printing them out and using them with your beautiful binders!
This ebook is a total of 29 pages and comes in a pdf file format. Because of the nature of this product, it is not eligible for return.
Thank you for this e-book! The Apple Cinnamon Cookies received smiling faces and exclamations of “yummy!” from my grandchildren. I look forward to trying the Flourless Pancakes very soon. The recipes do not require expensive, special ingredients and most ingredients are already in my pantry. The gf flour blend recipe is sure to be a money saver over the expensive gf flour blends available at retail.
I was so glad to find a simple gluten-free flour recipe. I mixed some up right away and promptly made the molasses cookies, which turned out great! It is so helpful to have recipes that use things I already have in my pantry. I will be trying a lot of the recipes over the holidays. Thank you for this book!